Workshops & consultations for those looking to supercharge their careers and/or about to go through a big career change such as redundancy.
Thank you for taking the time to read about Strat-Talking : futures, this page will outline my workshops & consultations for those about to go through a big career change.
My name is Greg Dillon, founder of strategy consultancy GD | Inspires & Strat-Talking.com – a blog for people who have gone it alone either by choice or through circumstances out of their control such as redundancy.
Strat-Talking : futures is the culmination of years of not having access to great advice, having been through three redundancies and coming out of each with my head held high as I start the next chapter in my life.
My workshops and consultantations are designed to dispell myths, reduce fear and to empower those who may be about to be, or in the process of being made redundant to put them on a positive front foot for the next chapter in their lives.
Lots of people I come in contact with, be they new to freelancing or veterans looking to stay relevant, struggle with the marketing, the conversation driving, the new business side of things and the project management part of freelance life, to name but a few.
This course does not assume that there will be redundancies within your business any time soon but aims to let you know that there are options for doing good by yourself and, if applicable, your staff should the situation arise.
Here’s to the next step.
I offer two deliveries of the Strat-Talking : futures program: workshops & 1 on 1 consultations, both receive the following:
- Coaching from Greg Dillon, veteren of three redundancies, founder of strategy consultancy GD | Inspires & author of Strat-Talking.com
- CV review (prior to our session) and clinic within the session
- Social life review of your LinkedIn, Twitter etc. usage (prior to our session)
- A personalised action plan of actionable next steps & guidance (delivered as a PDF after the session)
- Guidance on staying relevant, how to pitch ideas for marketing, managing the new business side of things and the project management part of freelance life when between jobs
- Interview coaching – how to sell your story and land your next great role
Why Strat-Talking : futures
- Do right by yourself and, if applicable, your staff
- People get scared when they hear the ‘r’ word, we’re here to reduce fear and inspire action
- Allow those affected to make the most of their notice / consultation period
- A sense of empowerment at a low-point in anyone’s career
1 on 1 consultation
£150 per person
(includes prep time, a one hour consultation, interview coaching, post-consultation action plan creation and email support as you embark on this journey)
Workshop (max 8 people per workshop)
£95 per person
(includes prep time, workshop, interview coaching and post-consultation action plan creation)