Guest blogger topics
All guest blog posts must relate to brand, design, business, retail, innovation strategy/planning and/or freelance life. As well as this, thought pieces about issues in various markets, or specific news pieces are also encouraged.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
- Please keep your submission between 400 – 600 words.
Strat-Talking.com welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. Strat-Talking.com prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 1.5MB
- Strat-Talking.com is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post.
- Unlike most sites, we allow any links to your site/Twitter/company in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Strat-Talking.com reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- Strat-Talking.com reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
If you are interested in writing for Strat-Talking.com get in touch through the contact tab or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of topics you are interested in writing and an idea of content as well as your background.